Errata for Electronics for Physicists (Suits, Springer, 2020)
While every effort was made to eliminate these annoying typos, some
have persisted through the publication process. Please make the following
- Page 27, Equation 2.8, V0 should be Vth
- Page 147, after eqn. 7.2, R2 should be Rs
- Page 154, Figure 7.11: Rd should be Rs (2 places)
- Page 161, Problem 4: should refer to figure 7.19
- Page 161, Problem 5: should refer to figure 7.18
- Page 165, Figure 8.4a: The vertical axis should refer to Ic
and not Id
- Page 170, Figure 8.9a: The units for Ib should be mA, not μA
- Page 171, Equation 8.7: The last occurence of Ic
should be Ib
- Page 184, Problem 1: Should refer to figure 8.9a, not 8.4a; or, if
you prefer, leave it as 8.4a but use Ib = 80 μA
instead of Ic = 80 mA.
- Page 192, Equation 9.3: Rs should be Rc
- Page 203, Equation 10.6: "-VA" should be "+VA"
- Page 211, Equation 10.31: In the middle expression should replace C with Cx
in the denominator
- Page 213, Equation 10.33: In the third equation, the first equals
sign, "=", should be a minus sign, "-"
Thanks to the readers who have passed along these typos.
To Suits page
To MTU Physics Home