MTU Students: If you want to schedule a meeting outside my office hours, create an event on your Google calendar using the following steps:
- When viewing Google Calendar with your mtu.edu account on a desktop, enter "Scott Kuhl" into the "Meet with..." box on the left side of the screen.
- Find a time that works for both of us (I typically prefer times immediately before or after other meetings I have).
- Title: "MyLastName / Kuhl meeting" or some other descriptive title.
- Location: "Rekhi 210" is my office. List someplace else if you wish to meet elsewhere.
- Description: If I may not remember what the meeting is for, write a sentence here.
- When you create the event, I will automatically receive an email. When I accept/decline the event, you will automatically receive an email. If I decline the event, I will try to suggest alternative meeting times.